13 Nov 2005
Things my daughter has in common with my cat
h2. What they have in common
* When she wants to be fed, she wants to be fed now, and she’ll keep telling you that until you feed her.
* She hates having her claws clipped.
* Pooping is an any time any where sort of event.
* She like to fall asleep leaning on daddy.
* She naps like it’s going out of style.
* She loves being where it’s warm.
* She squeaks to communicate.
h2. Where they disagree:
* She also cries to communicate — sometimes quite loudly.
* She like to be held.
h2. What they may have in common in the future:
* Scavenging for crumbs as they crawl around on the floor.
* The same weight.